国产精品麻豆欧美日韩ww_欧美日高清视频_亚洲精品成人久久久_久久精品国产清自在天天线

打印本文 打印本文  關閉窗口 關閉窗口  
表示“本想”的八類語法結構
作者:鐘勇士  文章來源:本站原創  點擊數  更新時間:2011-10-11  文章錄入:admin  責任編輯:admin

 

表示“本想”的八類語法結構

 

■湖南  鐘勇士

 

當我們要表示過去一個未曾實現的想法和打算時,我們就說“本想……,但是……”。漢語中的“本想”說成英語可以有以下幾種方法:

1. 用過去進行時表

We were coming to see you, but it rained (so we didn’t). 我們本打算來看你的,但是下起雨來了。

I was trying to help but I screwed up again. 我本想幫忙反而又把事情搞糟了。

2. was [were] going to do sth 表示

—Why didn’t you come to the meeting? 你為什么不來參加會議

—I was going to, but I caught a bad cold. 我本想來的但我患了重感冒。

She was going to attend the concert last night, but she was too busy. 她昨晚本想去聽音樂會的,但她太忙了。

3. want, think, hope, plan, mean, expect, intend, suppose 等動詞的過去完成時表示

I had intended to speak, but time did not permit. 我本想發言,但時間不允許。

We had hoped that you would come to see us, but you didn’t. 我們本想你來看我們的,但你沒有來。

I had meant to go on Monday but have stayed on. 我本想星期走的但又留下了。

We had thought to return early but they wouldn’t let us go. 我們本想早回來的,但他們不讓我們走。

4. want, think, hope, plan, mean, expect, intend, suppose 過去式后接不定式的完成式表示

I meant to have told you about it earlier, but I could not come. 我本想早點把這事告訴你,但是我來不及了。

I wanted to have told her what I thought, but I didn’t. 我本想把自己的想法告訴她,但我還是沒有。

5. want, think, hope, plan, mean, expect, intend, suppose 過去式表示

I meant to reason with you, but you won’t reason. 我本想和你講道理但你不肯講道理。

He hoped to come with us, but he was too busy. 他本想同我們一起來的,但他太忙了。

I wanted mother’s present to be a secret, but my sister let the cat out of the bag. 給母親的禮物我本想保密,可是妹妹卻露了馬腳。

6. would have done 表示

I would have written before, but I have been ill. 我本想給你寫信的但我生病了。

I would have preferred a bed, but beggars can’t be choosers so I slept on the sofa. 我本想要張床,但是叫花子不能挑肥揀瘦,所以我就睡在沙發上了。

7. should [would] like [love] to have done 表示

I should like to have seen it (but it wasn’t possible). 我本想事前看到的(但這不可能)

I would like to have gone to the party last night but I had to work extra hours to finish a report. 昨晚我本想去參加晚會的但我要加班寫一個報告。

I’d love to have taken him round the factory, but I was too busy. 我本想帶他去廠里看看但我太忙了。

8. 其他比較靈活的表達

The surprise party turned out as flat as a pancake. 這次本想讓大家感到驚奇的聚會到頭來卻十分掃興。

We went by sea but I’d rather have gone by air. 我們是乘船去的可我本想乘飛機去。

He became a doctor, but he’d prefer to have been a lawyer. 他成了一名醫生,但他本來是想當一名律師的。

 

打印本文 打印本文  關閉窗口 關閉窗口